Thread: stuck in network harware detection

Unhappy stuck in network harware detection

hello
    i don't know anymore i try to install kali linux obviously but every time when i am in network detection it just gets stuck so in graphical installer it just says network detection and more not mouse movable and that's there forever same in text installer only that there is nothing more automated installer just like expert installer also like that. I don't know anymore all the things I tried didn't work like unplug everything skip the step then it gets stuck somewhere or other methods I found somewhere else on the internet. But when I boot the system live the wifi goes perfectly without any problem .here some more information network controller is the "MT7921K (RZ608) Wi-Fi 6E 80MHz" from lspci read installations stick with rufus created and yes definitely not only once redone besides what I also wonder is that I had installed kali before and there it has at least installed but even then I had problems with the internet. I need any ideas if you need more information tell me.
    And yes I know the text is not good and the english is also definitely not everywhere right because it is written with a **** translator because my english is just **** and I thought in english I reach more people than in german.

thanks in advance

Sounds like you need the firmware for your network adapter;

https://wiki.debian.org/Firmware/