I'm new to pine64 I recently purchased a pine phone pro and have mobian on internal flash storage and Kali Nethunter Pro on an SD card. Everything seems to be working fine minus a few tools but I know there are likely a few wrinkles that need to be ironed out software wise. The one thing I'm kinda bummed about is I can't seem to get monitor mode and packet injection working on my internal wireless card I've read that they're working on the original pine phone but I can't seem to find any info on the subject for the pro model. Also I can't get any external wireless adapters to work either it shows that they are being read in the kernel via dmesg and lsusb but they don't show up as devices when I use iwconfig so I'm kinda confused as to why they aren't working. Am I doing something wrong or am I missing something? My external wireless adapter is Ralink rt2870/rt3070. If anyone more experienced with these devices could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated thank you! Happy new year!