Thread: Kali EFI install

Exclamation Kali EFI install

I want to know how i can find a proper EFI certificate for secure boot as normal legacy boot option is missing in my laptop to switch to and use if you have any suggestion please share.

legacy boot can be called CSM on more modern laptops..
    and in the BIOS you can turn off securte boot even if there is no actual 'legacy' option

You won't find a secure boot cert Kali is a pentest distro and as such is seen by secure boot and windows as 'dangerous' because of the tools it contains.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sheehan View Post
    legacy boot can be called CSM on more modern laptops..
    and in the BIOS you can turn off securte boot even if there is no actual 'legacy' option

You won't find a secure boot cert Kali is a pentest distro and as such is seen by secure boot and windows as 'dangerous' because of the tools it contains.
    Well I tried that and it actually boots but once the entire installation is done my system got stuck in a boot loop. And the second time i reinstalled it it started to login to the desktop but once login was completed it reboots back to the login screen

The error is quire troublesome even though kali got installed it got stuck in a boot loop and the second reinstall allowed me to login and again went into a boot loop