Thread: OG PinePhone installation issues.

OG PinePhone installation issues.

My phone is currently off because I need to reinstall Postmarket OS back on it because it is WAY less glitchy than Kali right now, which is a shame because I really wanted to use Kali. This was even after hooking up the convergence dock, setting a static IP, SSH, and using a tmux session to use apt update/upgrade (didn't want to get disconnected and wanted to be able to get back into it if I did.)

Don't use scrambled pin layout because when the phone first starts the numbers are all in order and you cannot log into the phone.

That's when the display finally decides it wants to work. It does eventually come on after some time, and it keeps ticking while doing it (I think that's the camera sensor or something?)

Anyway I suddenly need to leave to go eat, but my point is no where on the website does it say it's purely a development image in the download page. Now I should have known this, but I was hoping it would actually be usable in its current state. Especially since it's based on Debian, which I'm more familiar with than Alpine. All I'm saying is you might want to add something stating it's not ready for general use yet.
    Last edited by Scary Guy; 2023-03-08 at 20:36.