Thread: Help with obtaining a Kali Image for the Le Potato (AML-S905X-CC)

Help with obtaining a Kali Image for the Le Potato (AML-S905X-CC)

I am wondering if anyone knows which image will work best with the Le Potato (AML-S905X-CC) SBC? Or has anyone been able to install Kali on one and if so, what steps did you take? Thanks.

Typical ARM architecture, so the PI images should work on it

[COLOR=rgba(52,53,65,var(--tw-text-opacity))][COLOR=var(--tw-prose-body)]The Le Potato (AML-S905X-CC) SBC is a single-board computer, and its compatibility with specific images or operating systems can vary. It would be helpful to consult the Le Potato community or forums to get the most accurate and up-to-date information on which image works best with the device. Additionally, you can search for specific guides or tutorials on installing Kali Linux on the Le Potato SBC to find step-by-step instructions from individuals who have successfully done so. It's always a good idea to leverage the knowledge and experiences of the community when working with specific hardware and software combinations.

Entr?mpelung in N?rnberg
    [/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(172,172,190,var(--tw-text-opacity))]

[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(52,53,65,var(--tw-text-opacity))]

[/COLOR]
    Last edited by saith2562; 2023-08-15 at 08:54.

I flashed the ARM img for the Pi4 onto the Libre Renegade ROC-RK3328-CC, it booted up but the default user/password wouldn't work. I tried using kali/kali and the login/password was wrong. There was no option to start a new user on first boot. I'm going to try it on the le potato, the ARM img won't work for the ALLwinner ALL-H3-CC. I'm hoping I could use the 4GB Renegade ROC-RK3328-CC to run Kali Linux on my home lab.

5. I'm having the same problem as you and haven't found a solution yet.
    Are you on a quest for knowledge and success in the digital marketing realm? Look no further than FunnelTops, your go-to hub for comprehensive reviews of Russell Brunson's groundbreaking works, including "Dotcom Secrets books," "Traffic Secrets books" "Expert Secrets books" and the transformative "Russell Brunson Perfect Webinar script"
    Funneltops is the leading website introducing funnels and online business development