Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Install Kali ARM on a Raspberry Pi

What about setting up the encryption + LUKS on the RPi3 in Kali 2 (latest version)?

The only existing topic that exists addressing such question is from here but it doesn't work anymore either (just like the OffSec's official tutorial).

It's now outdated as it seems.

Anyone here succeeded in getting it to work on the Pi 2/3 with Kali 2 (rolling)?

for those having problems with installing Kali Linux ARM versions on Pi there is a great video on Youtube by Black Hack Wireless that worked really good for me....it was my first time trying to install anything I downloaded myself except the NOOBS files from the Foundation itself....

Cant boot v 2.1.2 in my Raspberry PI3

I put latest Kali image in my SD card as stated in the docs:

Code:
    sudo dd if=kali-2.1.2-rpi2.img of=/dev/rdisk3 bs=512k
    Raspberry PI 3 boots and starts to load network services but instead of starting X interface it reboots over and over and again

I've tried 2 different SD card 8GB and 16GB, but with the same results...

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and just received my RPi and need some assistance installing Kali on Raspberry Pi 2 and it boots up to the rainbow screen. Read several forum posts that pointed to power and faulty SD card. After several unsuccessful tries, I installed Raspbian and it booted up without any issues. I am using a Samsung EVO Plus 32GB Class 10. Tried adding the "boot_delay=1" but still not booting up. I am using a Macbook Pro with the latest OS and Windows 7. I tried mounting the Kali IMG (from two different sites) with terminal and with Apple-Pi Baker app, then tried it on my Windows computer using Win32Imager and still boots up to the rainbow screen. I dont know what else to do, does anybody have any suggestions that i can try?

Thank you!

Raspberry Pi 3 + Adafruit TFT HELP!

Ok - help needed - Raspberry Pi 3 with an Adafruit TFT display. I am downloading the correct image and writing it with Win32 DiskImage to an 8GB MicroSD. Pop it into my Pi, boot only to a white screen. HELP!

You've probably downloaded the pi-tft image for the Pi 1. It doesn't work with a Pi 2/3.
    You can find a step-by-step guide to get the display to work with kali on newer model Pi's here:
    https://whitedome.com.au/re4son/sticky-fingers-kali-pi/

It's also available as ready-to-go image:
    https://whitedome.com.au/re4son/stic...stalled-image/

Hope that helps,
    Re4son
    ----------------------------------------
    Check out "Sticky Fingers Kali-Pi":
    https://whitedome.com.au/kali-pi

Now with mana-toolkit and more goodies!

do you know how to make a persistence partition? my kali image on my pi only has a couple megabytes out of 32 gbs?

how big of space do you have for all of your docs, n stuff?

can you help me create a persistence partition without encryption?
    Last edited by maiki; 2017-01-18 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Merge posts