I installed kali linux on a raspberry pi 4 model B yesterday and today the bluetooth doesn't want to work anymore. When I open bluetooth manager I get the error: "Bluez daemon is not running"

I tried to restart the bluetooth using
Code:
sudo systemctl restart bluetooth
but it didn't work.
Next I did
Code:
sudo systemctl status bluetooth
and got this:

○ bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/bluetooth.service; enabled; preset: disabled)
Active: inactive (dead)
Docs: man:bluetoothd(8)

Jun 08 14:09:05 kali-raspberry-pi systemd[1]: bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service was skipped because of an unmet condition check (ConditionPathIsDirectory=/sys/class/bluetooth).
Jun 08 14:14:37 kali-raspberry-pi systemd[1]: bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service was skipped because of an unmet condition check (ConditionPathIsDirectory=/sys/class/bluetooth).
Jun 08 14:16:40 kali-raspberry-pi systemd[1]: bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service was skipped because of an unmet condition check (ConditionPathIsDirectory=/sys/class/bluetooth).
Jun 08 14:18:47 kali-raspberry-pi systemd[1]: bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service was skipped because of an unmet condition check (ConditionPathIsDirectory=/sys/class/bluetooth).
Jun 08 14:20:22 kali-raspberry-pi systemd[1]: bluetooth.service - Bluetooth service was skipped because of an unmet condition check (ConditionPathIsDirectory=/sys/class/bluetooth).

I have no idea how to fix this.