Thread: OnePlus 7t Pro McLaren HD1925

OnePlus 7t Pro McLaren HD1925

Hey all, I recently got a good deal on a hd1925 and decided to go ahead and get nethunter running on it after watching from the sidelines for a while. While I was able to get the device running twrp, got it rooted with magisk patch method, installed the nethunter zip for the OP 7 7t 7t pro android 11 etc, and compiled/installed the kernel without running into any major roadblocks, its been pretty buggy and a lot of the functions I was doing this for aren't working. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for this particular phone, It seems that if anyone has done any work on building anything for this exact device it hasn't been talked about openly on here or XDA Dev. If anyone Is running nethunter rooted on the hd1925 Id love to ask you some questions or hear what your methods were. Ive seen the write up for the hd1913, but that is a dual sim phone, running android 10. I'm really looking for suggestions as to whether i should try to sort out the phone with the build as it is now, or downgrade to android 10, root, and follow the guide that's posted for the hd1913. Any help would be appreciated!
    S33l.
    Also, Thanks to everyone who has been involved with this project, I'm a huge fan and hope to be able some day contribute like you all have.

Quote Originally Posted by S33lStehp View Post
    Hey all, I recently got a good deal on a hd1925 and decided to go ahead and get nethunter running on it after watching from the sidelines for a while. While I was able to get the device running twrp, got it rooted with magisk patch method, installed the nethunter zip for the OP 7 7t 7t pro android 11 etc, and compiled/installed the kernel without running into any major roadblocks, its been pretty buggy and a lot of the functions I was doing this for aren't working. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions for this particular phone, It seems that if anyone has done any work on building anything for this exact device it hasn't been talked about openly on here or XDA Dev. If anyone Is running nethunter rooted on the hd1925 Id love to ask you some questions or hear what your methods were. Ive seen the write up for the hd1913, but that is a dual sim phone, running android 10. I'm really looking for suggestions as to whether i should try to sort out the phone with the build as it is now, or downgrade to android 10, root, and follow the guide that's posted for the hd1913. Any help would be appreciated!
    S33l.
    Also, Thanks to everyone who has been involved with this project, I'm a huge fan and hope to be able some day contribute like you all have.
    I got it working but was a massive exercise. I have to recompile the kernel from scratch and was using the build for one of the current custom roms. There is a telegram group for this device that talks to custom roms etc. I got someone on there to help me find all the kernel driver repositories etc to compile a custom kernel as part of a custom rom build to load on my device. I think your better off getting a Pine64 phone at this point.