Thread: Errors in Armitage

Exclamation Errors in Armitage

Hello everyone!
    If you start the unit Armitage errors:

[-] WARNING! The following modules could not be loaded!
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/generic_exec.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/generic_exec.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    RPD7�JU}=�Y�,�ӐC����>�-���j�ky����3R�
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/http_put_asp.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/http_put_asp.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/http_put_php.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/http_put_php.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/php_eval.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/php_eval.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/php_include.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/php_include.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mssql.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mssql.rb:1: Invalid char `\x14' in expression
    /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mssql.rb:1: Invalid char `\x18' in expression
    /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mssql.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    RPD7� .+t�u�/��;�K���f��X�}y����rU��r2�
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql.rb:1: Invalid char `\x14' in expression
    /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql.rb:1: Invalid char `\x18' in expression
    /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql_php.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_mysql_php.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    RPD7�JU}=�x�{���%��V��n�7���jP�f<����3V�
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_postgres.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_postgres.rb:1: Invalid char `\x14' in expression
    /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_postgres.rb:1: Invalid char `\x18' in expression
    /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/web/sqli_postgres.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end
    ^
    [-] /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/windows/dynamic_exe.rb: SyntaxError /opt/metasploit/apps/pro/modules/exploits/pro/windows/dynamic_exe.rb:1: syntax error, unexpected '}', expecting $end

After a complete reinstallation metasploit and armitage to behold works fine until the first reboot.
    Tell me how to fix them?

Help me please
    Last edited by Dampfir; 2013-06-26 at 19:13.

3. I believe you might have to start the service before you can begin using it, try this command in console:
    service postgresql start
    Then try again.
    Though I'm not sure this is your issue. Make sure you have updated everything.
    Fact, Science and the Pursuit of Knowledge. Working to secure your networks from threats; Outside and Within.

Quote Originally Posted by charonsecurity View Post
    I believe you might have to start the service before you can begin using it, try this command in console:
    service postgresql start
    Then try again.
    Though I'm not sure this is your issue. Make sure you have updated everything.
    Runs terminal:
    service postgresql start
    servise metasploit start
    sudo msfrpcd -S -U msf -P test -f -a 127.0.0.1

Still appear above the specified errors.
    Completely reinstalled everything and updated before rebooting everything works well. after rebooting the error.

Quote Originally Posted by strokerace View Post
    Try logging in as ROOT and see if you get the same errors
    I went under the same mistakes Roth
    Tried to reinstall the system when you first start the same mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by strokerace View Post
    Are you using this as a dual boot, stand alone or in Vmware. I think if you are doing this in Vmware, it will give you these problems.
    The installed parallel to Windows 7.
    I do not know what to do.

Thank you for your assistance, I will understand.

7. I found a link explaining this error on the rapid 7 site. It seems there is a conflict with some of the services, but the messages are harmless. Here's the link:
    https://community.rapid7.com/thread/2841

I hope this helps.
    Fact, Science and the Pursuit of Knowledge. Working to secure your networks from threats; Outside and Within.

According to the post, these errors do not affect the operation of Armitage.
    I do not quite understand the way to solve this problem.