Hello Everyone,

I have been using Kali Linux for some time on live usb etc... I have an empty Sata slot and have purchased an SSD today and designated that as a Kali Linux OS.

I have 2 Alfa Antennas/Usb's - I have the AWUS052NH which has a MTK RT3572 chipset and I also have the AWUS036ACH which has and uses RTL8812AU chipset.

Also, I have a built in wifi card (Mediatek I think it is) which works perfectly fine in windows and has worked over live usb as well as through a Virtualbox.This device does not even show up neither does wlan0....

I have tried installing both 32 and 64 bit. I have a 64 bit... Anyways, I have tried everything I can think of and tried reading on many different tops and I cannot seem to get the wireless to work for the life of me. However, ethernet works fine.

What is also interesting is my AWUS036ACH doesn't show the power light blinking at all.. However, the AWUS052NH does blink but if I go to the top right corner and click on the wired icon.. I see that it keeps showing wireless and then it disappears and as it disappears it says disconnecting/not connected its hard to really get a good look and it will keep doing this until it actually ends up freezing Kali and I have to use the power button to shut it off and try again. I have also tried installing he drivers off the installation disk...

Can someone please help me here so I can get this working properly once and for all? Thank you in advance for reading this and for any replies.