Ok, so I used linux deploy, set the resolution to the same as the phone. Everything succeeded however when I vnc into Kali, I am unable to see the dropdown menu that is normally at the top.. All I can see is the background and the computer link... What gives??

I would really like to use the same version as the Note 10.1, however I feel the recovery.img process will brick my phone. Is there any way possible to make the recovery.img to work with the Galaxy S3? (For Verizon btw)

I know there is an app, which will let you dual boot 2 roms and you can choose at boot. It would be awesome if we could mod the Kali to Dual boot into it. Is there any way possible to do this?

I also have downloaded the Galaxy Note 10.1 version, and put it on my internal SD card, just to see if I was able to VNC into it. No luck for me here unless I'm doing it wrong.

If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I run Kali on almost all my devices, but If I could get it to work with my Gs3 I would be the happiest pentester in the world.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you