Thread: wireless chipset bm43 might be confliciting driver HELP PLEASE.

Question wireless chipset bm43 might be confliciting driver HELP PLEASE.

hello! i have just installed kail to dual boot and when im in windows it picks up wifi but when i switch to kali all i get is a wired connection it does not give me a choice for my wifi. i did the apt-get update and that did not help. i also checked drivers it says they are all up to date. i have loaded the kali i368. i have a dell inspiron with core i3. iwconfig = lo no wireless extensions. & eth0 no wireless extensions
    any help would be great. thanks in advance. and let me know if anybody needs any more info. have a great day.

734chm3

When you do iwconfig you have no wireless adapters at all? Have you tried installing drivers for your wifi adapter?

Conflicting driver with chipset????/ This is the first time I read something like this.

Why don't you start by seeing what driver was loaded, if networking services are running, what commands have you issued?, etc.

Your post is incomplete, you need to be more specific as to what you've done to troubleshoot problems, post commans you've issued, etc.

Luck.