Thread: Armitage help

Armitage help

When you turn on Armitage will not boot logo Metasploit Console tab appears only command line msf>. I would like to know so at all or is it because of what is wrong?

Help me pleas.((((

I'd be more than happy to assist with an Armitage setup, but I'm having trouble understanding what the problem is. Could you describe it a little more?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jackpwns View Post
    I'd be more than happy to assist with an Armitage setup, but I'm having trouble understanding what the problem is. Could you describe it a little more?

Thanks
    Installation is successful, the services metasploit and postgresql run separately, as well as the RPC daemon metasploit. After starting Armitage in the Console black screen and a command prompt msf. No logo and information about kolichistve Exploit and Payload, and later make a screenshot.

Thanks

So, to make sure I'm understanding this correctly: you run Armitage and connect to a server, then enter metasploit? Or are you unable to connect to a team server?

Its normal to only see msf>

Just typ "banner" to get a ASCII banner,

If thats what you mean,

when you see armitage box .. it's mean you success ... if errors,box armitage doesn't show but back to terminal ... Armitage did not bring up the banner ascii text metasploit just : msf >

yes, they are correct. Seeing msf> is normal in metasploit. So my original question, what exactly is the problem that you are having? Or are things working as you'd like them to be?

I am sure this will help you to understand armitage http://geekyshow.blogspot.in/2013/06...tage-kali.html