hello guys,
I'm having some trouble creating a wifi bridge for my rogue acces point. i'm using 2 computers here. 1 with kali linux and the 2nd as a client
I installed the "apt-get install bridge-utils" in kali, wich is ok and my kali computer is connected with the Lan cable to the internet. (I can use firefox for browsing)

My first step is to make a rogue acces point called "rogue"
then I create a wifi bridge (brctl addbr wifi-bridge)
then i add my interfaces (brctl addif wifi-bridge at0 and eth0) (checked with iwconfig and the interfaces are ok and i can also see the bridge "wifi-bridge")
then i bring the interfaces up using: ifconfig eth0 0.0.0.0 up and ifconfig at0 0.0.0.0 up
and in the last step i use the ipforwarding command: echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

everything seems to go well till now and there are no error messages BUT: (always a but)

when i go to my client computer and try to connect to the rogue acces point the follwing happens:
-- I connect to my roque AP and on the backtrack computer I see the message client connected blablabla (wich is ok and comfirms that my client is connected to my acces point)
-- my client shows me also that is is connected but with limited connection. I am connected to the rogue AP but when i try to google I am not able to connect to the internet
Anyone knows what went wrong here or what did I do wrong? How can I check what is going wrong here?
Hope someone can help me out here as this keeps me awake exploring a next level
regards!