Thread: how do I config Social Engineering Toolkit on Kali linux?

how do I config Social Engineering Toolkit on Kali linux?

Hi I'm stuck, I've googled left and right, I've even admittely(and shamely) plugged my query into bingOmg... all to no avail.

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. I need to turn my auto detect form on to off in my social engineering toolkit and I can't figure out how to configure this sucker. Can someone please for the love of God, Allah, Jehovah, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Yahweh, Elohim, Xenu, and Zoroaster please help me? My distro is Kali linux.

what's your problem, explain fully and provide a screenshot, so that there is on this forum can help you ..

explain your problem

Quote Originally Posted by redbread View Post
    Hi I'm stuck, I've googled left and right, I've even admittely(and shamely) plugged my query into bingOmg... all to no avail.

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT. I need to turn my auto detect form on to off in my social engineering toolkit and I can't figure out how to configure this sucker. Can someone please for the love of God, Allah, Jehovah, Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Yahweh, Elohim, Xenu, and Zoroaster please help me? My distro is Kali linux.
    hi i'm BELZEBU' ,even if they are not been quoted.....
    are you talking about this??
    #######
    ### Auto detection of IP address interface utilizing Google, set this ON if you want
    AUTO_DETECT=OFF
    ######
    line 86 of /usr/share/set/config/set_config?????
    bye