Thread: Evil Twin Method with isc-dhcp-server?

Evil Twin Method with isc-dhcp-server?

I fully understand how this attack works but since isc-dhcp-server kinda overtook dhcp3-server, I get a lot of bugs when trying to use this attack method. I can get to the fake verizon webpage when I put localhost or my local ip into a web browser but I would like to see a new tutorial that works with the new dhcp server as I am not familiar with it yet. Running Kali Linux 64-bit latest release in virtualbox. Wireless card is a genuine Alfa AWUS036H. Thanks for your help!

I think I am able to get a dhcp server running but I can't access the fake login page. Can anyone provide a solution?

We think the problem with the server has been corrected since after one download ie apt-get update, our pwnstar9.0 started working. You might note that the Network Manager in Kali linux is a real bore. It will connect to APs on its own without you selecting this. So you have let Network Manager associate to an AP and then tell it to dissconnect. If network manager associates to an AP and it is using the wifi device used by the rogueAP then association is impossible. If you are not providing internet access you can turn Network Manager off BUT if you are providing internet access you will have to lern to deal with this disruptive program.