Thread: install new tools of kali 1.05

install new tools of kali 1.05

i can´t install all tools it is in kali 1.05 and i don´t want install the new version of kali

2. What error are you having exactly? Which tools are you trying to install?
    Fact, Science and the Pursuit of Knowledge. Working to secure your networks from threats; Outside and Within.

im okay mate with update ... something wrong with ya system probably... info not inuf >>>

New tools not installing

Quote Originally Posted by Lancha View Post
    i can´t install all tools it is in kali 1.05 and i don´t want install the new version of kali
    I have the same issue.
    My sources have all the necessary links and when I do an apt-get update;apt-get upgrade -y;apt-get dist-upgrade -y;apt-get clean I only get updates like set and metasploit and when it hits the dist-upgrade it says 0 to be upgraded and 0 to be installed.

Regards

5. Quote Originally Posted by Kleinblaar View Post
    I have the same issue.
    My sources have all the necessary links and when I do an apt-get update;apt-get upgrade -y;apt-get dist-upgrade -y;apt-get clean I only get updates like set and metasploit and when it hits the dist-upgrade it says 0 to be upgraded and 0 to be installed.

Regards
    Here check out this page: http://www.kali.org/kali-monday/pass...inexe-updates/
    Fact, Science and the Pursuit of Knowledge. Working to secure your networks from threats; Outside and Within.

Thanks but that just added wmis and oclgausscrack. Still no software defined radio. Only have rfcat in the listing.