Thread: building dictionaries on my keywords or my data ?

building dictionaries on my keywords or my data ?

hello,

I am new here,
    I am looking for any software which can help prepare me more passwords for xhydra or any other sw only for testing purposes.

In my company was lot of similar patterns for passwords like "Computer0009" or "computer0009" I would like to automate process which will make many passwords to test. Is there any software compiled into Kali which can automate process?

Thank you for helping

Look into cewl ruby script or wyd perl script. See here.

Use crunch. It's built into kali. It generates Wordlists. Exactly what you want. Google it and read into it, but its already installed in kali. It's extremely simple to use and does the job.

yeah, and it's also will give you EXTREMELY large amount of text,
    Don't fix it if not broken, don't broke it if can't fix

And you expected no text from a word list? You can either do it where it shows text in the terminal itself, you can have it output to a file or you can pipe it with aircrack and run as it generates words, that way it doesn't use any memory and doesn't show text rofl. But if you're going to use a wordlist generator.... Expect text. Crunch is just so customizable, I think it's the preferred word list generator. Plus it's built in

Plus it will only give an "EXTREMELY large amount of text" if you want an extremely large word list. If you want a medium word list, expect a medium output

#CUPP - common user password profiler (not present in early Kali edition, but present in BT)
    ../pentest/passwords/cupp/cupp.py -i