Hi All,

First post here and wanted to say i love these two scripts but have noticed some interesting behaviour between the two.

With easy-creds when running a fake ap static some devices connect and others do not, eg. my two android phones connect and most times stay connected for around 10 sec then disconnect this process is repeated continuously, i tried a windows phone today and it wasn't able to connect at all, however at times when a connection is established and stable ettercap is able to decode my exchange and pop username and password right away, also web sites are very flaky and have to press reload a few times to get them up.

With pwnstar using the same settings as i would with easy-creds the connections are rock solid even the windows phone was able to connect but ferret wasnt able display an active sync and pop username and password like ettercap would upon connection, also with pwnstar i am able to browse web sites without a problem.

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing something similar or has some tips on getting easy-creds running more stable.

Cheers