Thread: No Bootable Device Problem (Mac OSX + Kali Linux)

No Bootable Device Problem (Mac OSX + Kali Linux)

For the last day or so I have been trying to install Kali Linux on my hdd in order to dual boot. I have installed and reinstalled Kali Linux (full uninstalls in-between) using multiple install methods. Everytime I try to boot into Kali I get a black screen with the words "No bootable device -- insert boot disk and press any key." I have tried installing with and without grub on the MBR and the linux partition (using posts from other forums, etc...)
    I am using ReFind as a boot loader, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Installing from the Live CD vs installing from the CD doesn't seem to make a difference. (Other than that I can use the internet drivers when I load the Live CD and then install), Any help would be appreciated.
    Note: I am fairly new to linux, so I'm not 100% sure how much, or which information for that matter that you would need. If you need anymore information I'll be happy to post it. Thanks!

Same here. Seems that no-one has been able to solve this problem yet. Would be much appreciated if this issue could be resolved.