Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Varmacreaver.sh Available For Free Download

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    We have recieved mail stating the above link does not work. Readers note we successfully downloaded the file on 3 January 2014 with no problems

can you just upload this to 0bin.net ?
    it's the best way I know for people to download.

Thankyou Brazin. We are about to provide an updated version of this program. We will give it a try.

Varmacreaver has been updated and available for download

This updated varmacreacer1.1.sh can be downloaded from either of these two(2) locations.

From 0bin.net

http://0bin.net/paste/f1cOAjtwW7ovA3...h3PXVywkk20rE=

And at axifile

download

http://www.axifile.com/en/5CA5526F8A

Musket Team Alfa

Varmacreaver has been updated and available for download

This updated varmacreaver1.1.sh can be downloaded from either of these two(2) locations.

From 0bin.net

http://0bin.net/paste/f1cOAjtwW7ovA3...h3PXVywkk20rE=

And at axifile

download

http://www.axifile.com/en/5CA5526F8A

Musket Team Alfa

I got the new version of your script.

The router I am working with, a Thompson, locks WPS for 10 min.

I am not sure what triggers the WPS lock, but I want to try with same mac 9 times, change mac try another 9 times etc....

I cant quite work out if I can make varmacreaver do this?

Cheers

-Al

Dear Bigal,

First WPS locking is triggered by the firmware in the router. What triggers this lock is normally a set number of pin requests. We have found 10 to be the number that routers in our area lock at.

As we noted at the beginning of this thread, varmacreaver would only work if the router linked the pin requests to the mac address. We have never found a router that responded this way. All routers we have come across lock after ten pin requests regardless of mac addres source.

Currently the only way to unlock a WPS locked state is to remotely reset the router. This can sometimes be done with a combination of mdk3 attacks.

In this linux section go to the thread stating mdk3 secret destruction mode and download atropy.sh. You can run this against the target router and see if you can reset it and unlock the WPS.

Next go to FrankenScript thread and download the latest. We could not get 3.1 to run so if you have any problems just download the older version.

Frankenscript has a WPS default pin attack. You would then reset the router with atrophy and then try the default pins provided by FrankenScript. Remember you would only get 10 attempts before the WPS system locks so you want to try the default pins first as a brute force would require approx 1000 resets or more to brute force over 10,000 pins.

We are hoping the author of Frankenscript will write a mdk3 reset module into the program so keep watching these threads. But at present a combined arms approach using atrophy and Frankenscript could work.

You could try to brute force the key OR go WPA phishing. Our team has provided WPA phishing tools look in aircrack-ng forums or kali-forums. We suggest you use the wpa phjishing attack using pwnstar together with the WPA router pages. Lengthy help files are provided.

Any questions write we will try and explain it better.

MTA

Dear Bigal,
    We are very sorry we been surfing all day and totally misread your post. Varmacreaver cannot make only 9 requests but you can set the time it runs before a mac-change occurs. Hence you could set the time at 60 seconds,see how many requests were made and then adjust accordingly. We have never seen a router act this way and find your post extremely interesting. This router is crackable it will just take more time. We have run attacks that went on for months against routers that were on only occasionally. Please let us know if changing the mac code effects the locking..

Dear Bigal,

First WPS locking is triggered by the firmware in the router. What triggers this lock is normally a set number of pin requests. We have found 10 to be the number that routers in our area lock at.

As we noted at the beginning of this thread, varmacreaver would only work if the router linked the pin requests to the mac address. We have never found a router that responded this way. All routers we have come across lock after ten pin requests regardless of mac addres source.

Currently the only way to unlock a WPS locked state is to remotely reset the router. This can sometimes be done with a combination of mdk3 attacks.

In this linux section go to the thread stating mdk3 secret destruction mode and download atropy.sh. You can run this against the target router and see if you can reset it and unlock the WPS.

Next go to FrankenScript thread and download the latest. We could not get 3.1 to run so if you have any problems just download the older version.

Frankenscript has a WPS default pin attack. You would then reset the router with atrophy and then try the default pins provided by FrankenScript. Remember you would only get 10 attempts before the WPS system locks so you want to try the default pins first as a brute force would require approx 1000 resets or more to brute force over 10,000 pins.

We are hoping the author of Frankenscript will write a mdk3 reset module into the program so keep watching these threads. But at present a combined arms approach using atrophy and Frankenscript could work.

You could try to brute force the key OR go WPA phishing. Our team has provided WPA phishing tools look in aircrack-ng forums or kali-forums. We suggest you use the wpa phjishing attack using pwnstar together with the WPA router pages. Lengthy help files are provided.

Any questions write we will try and explain it better.

MTA
    Hello matey.

Just a heads up, FrankenScript already has a mdk3 router reset function built into it.
    To use it you need to select the custom reaver option instead of the default pin option.
    I should be uploading an updated version of FrankenScript tonight if all goes well.

We downloaded the paste bin three times. We continue to get the same error messages when we run the script. We went thru your mdk3 coding and see that you have followed soxrox advice and added a multivector mdk3 deauth. However as stated we cannot get the program to run and continue to get the same error messages as mentioned. We are running from root. The main menu displays then a series of error messages follow then the screen starts blinking. We tested it on three different computers to include a persistent usb install.

We downloaded the paste bin three times. We continue to get the same error messages when we run the script. We went thru your mdk3 coding and see that you have followed soxrox advice and added a multivector mdk3 deauth. However as stated we cannot get the program to run and continue to get the same error messages as mentioned. We are running from root. The main menu displays then a series of error messages follow then the screen starts blinking. We tested it on three different computers to include a persistent usb install.
    I was going to upload the updated version last night, but I'm still having issues with something that should be very simple.
    I cant rename a file without it put a space in the file name, I'll upload it as soon as I solve the issue.