Thread: Key Log to smartphones?

Key Log to smartphones?

I was wondering if there was any tools anyone would recommend to install key loggers to someones smartphone? I would like to install one to my own phone because I believe someone at my work knows my password. I work outdoors and all employees keep things in their lockers. I could just switch my password, but I want to see what this person is doing first. I already have something installed to record the front camera, but I want too see what he/she is doing with the phone too. (Which we are not allowed to put locks on for company reasons.)

Quote Originally Posted by clock View Post
    I was wondering if there was any tools anyone would recommend to install key loggers to someones smartphone? I would like to install one to my own phone because I believe someone at my work knows my password. I work outdoors and all employees keep things in their lockers. I could just switch my password, but I want to see what this person is doing first. I already have something installed to record the front camera, but I want too see what he/she is doing with the phone too. (Which we are not allowed to put locks on for company reasons.)
    Try a app called Tasker. It is the most complete automation suite for android. Not sure bout using it as a keylogger, but it can be used to record phone calls in the background, take screen shots, etc.