Thread: Any Kali 700mb ISO CD image to download?

Any Kali 700mb ISO CD image to download?

I have a PII Armada E500 laptop that I want to leave working for a couple of days with reaver. But the problem is that it does not have a DVD drive and BIOS does not give me the option to boot from USB. It has a CDROM only.

Is there any link to download an usable Kali ISO up to 700mb?

I know that I can burn PLoP Boot Manager to a floppy or to a CD, but I'm trying to avoid that workaround.

you could use the mini iso its only 20MB but you don't get all of the "good stuff" that's in the full iso. so id recommend the PLOP boot manager its really easy to use and if needed you can install it to your actual HDD. you could also check and see if your computer has a bios update that will allow you to boot from usb. hope this was some help if you need help with plop just ask.
    Smile while you can for in the future there my be nothing to smile about.
    申し訳ありませんが、これは翻訳することができませんでした。

Does the mini iso has at least Ralink drivers and reaver? I don't need anything else, and it is not clear what content comes in the mini iso.

No BIOS update anymore for this model. Anyway for now I will install plop on the harddisk and connect an external DVD-ROM via usb and its power supply. I don't have any spare usb flash drives that fit Kali that I can leave there for a couple of days. Only some 1 or 2gb usb pens.

Im sorry i forgot to mention that the mini iso is install only

and whats the mac address of the router your trying to get the wps pin for i may be able to help narrow it down to only 2 pins but it wont work on all routers

The mini iso being install only it is not interesting for me

The router I'm testing is a Zyxel 40:4A:03:7E:5B:2D . The progress is 8% and I've saved the session to continue one of these days when I have time to prepare the old laptop. I can't leave my new laptop there stuck for the remaining 96 hours.

Edit: I will try the proposed pins. Thanks shaberu.

Meanwhile Plop turned out to be a big disapointment. It is only possible to install it if WinXp is installed on C: partition. And I have C: for WinMe and D: for WinXp.
    Then I launched Plop from 'Ultimate Boot CD 5.2.5' in the internal laptop CD-Rom drive, it detects the external DVD drive connected over USB, but it always hangs there saying "loading boot sector...": http://imageshack.us/a/img833/5328/2kuq.jpg

This happens not only with Kali DVD, but also with other boot CDs that are working on properly the internal CD drive. So it is Plop's fault.
    Last edited by ARPcPro; 2014-01-07 at 18:28.

your pin for 40:4A:03:7E:5B:2D may be one of these. to use with reaver use the -p command followed by the pin such as reaver -i mon0 -b 40:4A:03:7E:5B:2D -vv -p 42132516

The pin turned out to be 19225678 at 17%.

Anyway, I still want to be able to use reaver on that laptop. I have here a couple of 1Gb pen drives and I'm preparing one of them with bt4-beta.iso that has 854mb. I will try to upgrade reaver on this backtrack4 beta edition so that it fits my needs.

No bro , don't found
    r00tv.org
    moosy.org
    telegram @bondbenz