My instance of Kali is a virtual system (VMWare Payer 6.0). VMWare stores the system/files on a USB drive - no problem so far.
I have a 2nd USB drive where I downloaded rainbow tables.
Now I cannot locate the rainbow tables from my virtual system. When reviewing the VMWare documentation, the 2nd USB drive should be recognized, since it's connected to the host system, but all I can find is the 20 GB allocated for the virtual system. According to VMWare documentation, I configured the USB Controller for USB 3.0, Automatically connect new USB devices & Share all USB input devices.
I'm a Linux newbie & have been searching for information regarding mounting the drive, but I'm stumped at this point, because I don't know what I should mount. In the File System I do see dev/bus/usb & 4 folders (001 - 004), but I believe those are associated with the virtual system, not my other USB drive.
Should I configure the files on the 2nd USB drive as shared & then try to access them as a network share, or should I be able to access them directly from the virtual system?

Thanks for the help.https://forums.kali.org/images/smilies/tongue.png