Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FrankenScript by Slim76 - It Attacks Access Points and .pcap files

FrankenScript

FrankenScript no longer attacks capture files, but it can capture them.

FrankenScript no longer contains the commands to reset access points.

NOTE:
    Notes:
    This version doesn't have the WEP attacks setup yet, sorry.
    I've added automated attack options.
    Internet can be used while performing network attacks, Internet access would only be available during the automated attacks only.
    FrankenScript works with aircrack-RC3.

FrankenScript For Kali-2.0 (Test Version) Updated 26/11/2015

Download Link:
    http://multimirrorupload.com/iopj118..._Kali20.tar.gz

Please leave feedback.

================================================
    This download is for Kali-1.X.X

FrankenScript_Portable.3rd.May.2015.tar.gz:
    http://www12.zippyshare.com/v/0tnn263D/file.html

================================================
    Last edited by slim76; 2015-11-26 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Updated FrankenScript

Wow, this is an amazing script. Would you mind if I posted a link and gave you credits on my post about mdk3?

Quote Originally Posted by soxrok2212 View Post
    Wow, this is an amazing script. Would you mind if I posted a link and gave you credits on my post about mdk3?
    Yeah sure mate, its mean't for sharing.
    Glad you like it, its a bit of an ego boost for me as it was my first ever script.
    I really didn't know a single thing about scripting and such, I had to trawl the internet and learn everything as I went. LOL
    I shouldn't have really posted it yet as its not finished, I still need to tweak a few things, eg: auto ENTER on some of the options, and I want to change some bash commands.

I'm doing a BTHub3 wordlist at the moment (making slow progress with perl though), so sometime in the future I might upload it or even add it to FrankenScript.
    Last edited by slim76; 2014-01-12 at 02:49 AM.

Yeah. I have couple suggestions.

1- Just an issue I found, when I go to enter "Attack Mode", I notice that it closes all processes that may cause a problem, but after that, my card no longer picks up networks. However, if I put into monitor mode manually and don't kill the processes, I have no problems.

2- When using MDK3 to reboot the router, check security type of target network and check for clients. If the target supports WPA-TKIP and has active clients, add -j to mdk3 mon0 m. It should reduce reboot times.

3- Make airodump stop and restart when using mdk3 to reboot the router. As more and more clients are connected with mdk3 mon0 a, airodump has to remember every single one, which causes it to slow down and freeze.

Looks good other than those few things though and great share!
    Last edited by soxrok2212; 2014-01-12 at 03:04 AM.

Im really not sure about that issue as I've not encounted it myself, the only processes that are killed are:
    NetworkManager
    wpa_supplicant
    The only other thing in the attack mode section is macchanging.

I don't have that issue and I can't get access to another machine for a while so I can't really look into it to well, hopefully someone else might be able enlighten us.

Cheers for the suggestions.
    I haven't looked into mdk3 properly yet, will have to try the attacks myself and see how I can impliment them into the script (More headache!! LOL).

Oh I just had a thought, maybe the timing might be out, you could try making the sleep time longer.
    Last edited by slim76; 2014-01-12 at 03:27 AM.

Ok. I'll try it again tomorrow and see what happens!

If anyone knows of any other WPS default pin generaters please could you post them for me.
    Many thanks.

Just using you're script now and it is very impressive.

Just one thing I noticed - when using wash there is no error check for FCS errors so I added the -C switch to the script and all is working fine (Hope there is no copyright infringement )

The other thing, I wasn't aware that it must be run from root - this had me baffled untill I realised that is where the dependencies are placed. A nice new folder would be nice to place all the client captures just to tidy it up a bit.

A netgear WPS pin generator would be nice - all I know is that they invariable start with a 2 but hey what do i know.

Rab.

Quote Originally Posted by slim76 View Post
    If anyone knows of any other WPS default pin generaters please could you post them for me.
    Many thanks.
    I noticed with my wps pin script your only using the last 6 characters in the mac address sometimes you need to use the first 6 instead.
    Smile while you can for in the future there my be nothing to smile about.
    申し訳ありませんが、これは翻訳することができませんでした。

Quote Originally Posted by flyinghaggis View Post
    Just using you're script now and it is very impressive.

Just one thing I noticed - when using wash there is no error check for FCS errors so I added the -C switch to the script and all is working fine (Hope there is no copyright infringement )

The other thing, I wasn't aware that it must be run from root - this had me baffled untill I realised that is where the dependencies are placed. A nice new folder would be nice to place all the client captures just to tidy it up a bit.

A netgear WPS pin generator would be nice - all I know is that they invariable start with a 2 but hey what do i know.

Rab.
    Many thanks for the feedback.
    It did originally have the folder you're talking about, but I removed it while cleaning and adding to the script, I'll end up putting it back at some point.

What do you mean by wash and -C switch?.