Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: FrankenScript by Slim76 - It Attacks Access Points and .pcap files

Quote Originally Posted by slim76 View Post
    I believe the problem has something to do with pyrit and maybe the captured handshake.
    Ok, thanks. It's possible then to skip the WPA attack part of the automated mode and just do the "WPS magic"?

thanks for sharing and taking the time to make this. Very good job

Hello, I have read this whole 50 pages of thread. This sounds pretty promising and I plan on downloading and trying it out on my wps enabled router. I have a few questions before I get started.

Is there a specific Kali distro and FS that goes together for best results? I have an older Kali on my thumbdrive but am dling the newest kali2016.2 right meow.

I wish to either attempt to attack my wps or brute force the wpa2 psk. On the brute force attack is there a way to easily have it try only a certain length, numerical password? Since I know the router psk is numerical and how many digits already.

Thanks a lot for all the time spent on this and any help appreciated. I'm not a Linux expert but learn quickly. However as it stands I've only used aircrack to get passed wep and never wps or wpa2.