Thread: Kali Linux Encrypted Disk Install and my files/browsing history

Talking Kali Linux Encrypted Disk Install and my files/browsing history

Hello

I need someone to explain me about encrypted Kali installation and privacy of my files and browsing history recovery......

1)How an encrypted Kali installation can make my files that i will create later (txt,doc,rar) secure from booting from another Windows or Ubuntu CD ISO and copy them or by reseting the root password that both are possible?

2)Is it possible to auto delete all browsing history and any logs after restarting?

Best way using Kali for Privacy? Your opinion?

Thank you

Anyone please some info?

you can set in your browser to clean all when exit. did you install or want to install kali with encrypted partitions? kali linux has a good documentations for this. pls read.

Yes ok for the browser but when after the kali encrypted installation if i create a new file on desktop i think it will be easy to boot from a cd another OS and just copy he file and read it as it is not encrypted....

Please post a link to read if you i can get the exact answer for this .

Thank you

add nuke to put our kali more security if your computer is stolen about encrypted installation if create this file in partion is encrypeted say incrypted all thinks you do in this partion is incrypted mybe is possibel enter in the disk in increypted but you need put your password you chose for encrypte the disk