Thread: Will windows 7 run normally in Kali?

Will windows 7 run normally in Kali?

Will windows 7 run perfectly (as perfectly as it would if the only OS on the PC) inside virtualbox on a Kali Linux host OS?

I'm really looking to make a PC that is as secure as possible. My idea is to run Kali as the sole OS on my PC and then run a virtual box of windows on it, so long as windows 7 would work as it normally would without having to do any major tweaking. The idea is to NEVER touch or do anything from my host kali OS aside from it having a network connection through the ethernet. If I need to use Kali, I'd be running another kali inside another virtualbox alone with windows. Then for added security aside from what I've already done on my router (blocking a whole bunch of ports as well as numerous ACLs...I'm a networking guy)I could run ToR browser should I feel like it.

Anyone have any thoughts on my main question? Anyone have any other tips on making the most secure PC ever or a link?

No reason why Windows 7 won't function correctly within a VM on Kali, subject to the usual VM limitations that is.
    OSCP
    --
    If it smells like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck; then it probably is a duck.