So i was installing some programs and it was slow,so i decided to swapon via gpartition,and noticed a small (really small) boost,but suddenly i got big lags so i decided to cancel the installs and turn my pc off.
I got errors when it needed to save the data to my persistent partition.
(sorry,this happened a few hours ago and i was foolish to not write the errors down,so i cant paste the output)

when i booted again (with persistence on),it just booted like it was my verry first boot (all customations gone ) so i opened gpartitioner,and the drive was completely unalocated space. I couldnt create a partition but it said to create a partition table first ,but it couldnt make a partition table (i'll post the error message when i get home from work)
i couldnt format the drive via command prompt on windows,couldnt access the drive via Ppartitioner or gpartitioner on puppylinux (i usually edit my partitions with puppulinux wich has 3 tools and are much more responsive )
basically,rhe drive is kaput.
Here is how the drives looked via gpartitioner before the drive was broken

sda
sda1 nfts 998 gb
~2gb unalocated space
sdb
sdb1 nfts ~32gb
sdb2 few MBs unalocated space
sdc
sdc1
fat32 3.44 gb (where kali is installed)
sdc2 unalocated space

sdd
sdd1 ext4 6.5gb (my persistent partition) (~4.4gb used)

a bit of unalocated space
sdd5 swap 1gb (can someone explain why it isnt called sdd2 since it is the second partition?)

after the drive went nuts,it's just unalocated space

why did it happen?
Is it fixable?
How should i fix it?

It was also the first time i turned swapon

if you need more info,i will be happy to provide it if i have it

also,if anyone is wondering why my persistence partition is not on the same drive as my kali instalation:
it used to be on the same drive,but it was full and i needed some space,and an extra pendrive was nearby so i used that