Hi guys,

im new to this forum and already having some trouble with kali.

first off, my system:

HP pavillion m6-1050sg
AMD Quad-Core A10-4600M APU
Radeon HD 7660G + 7670M Dual

after installing kali (which was a mess, btw. had to override network hardware detection and plug in a LAN cable, otherwise it just wouldnt install)
the first problem were my WLAN driver (Broadcom 4313) took me two days to figure out.
broadcom STA drivers from the ubuntu Quantal release finally worked.

getting the ATI drivers with the control center to work is a whole different story, though.
my laptop shuts down after ~10-15min due to the graphic card getting way to hot.

i tried to set the profile of the radeon drivers to low on both cards, but nothing really changed, so i decided to install the official drivers with the control center where i hopefully can configure the two cards better (and easier :P )

downloaded the official driver from AMD's website, but they just cause a blackscreen after boot.

things i've tried:
followed the instructions from a thread in this forum, but no luck again, just the blackscreen
tried to install the official driver and patching them -> blackscreen
using a script to install, but that one didn't even installed the driver

everytime i installed the driver, i tried "aticonfig --initial -f", giving me the error, that libGL.so.1 could not be found
the hint to delete the xorg.config file isn't working for me, because this file doesn't exist (should i generate it before installing?)

it's getting a little bit frustrating, mainly due to the short period of time i have to try things

i hope you can help me, running out of options here

P.S.: english isn't my mothertongue, so please pardon some gramatical errors, if you don't understand something, i'm happy to try to explain it