Thread: fake wifi, metasploit attack URGENT

Question fake wifi, metasploit attack URGENT

hey guys, cant find any other threads with the exact info i want..

im running the latest version of kali in vmware, i have a 'Air Station, Wireless G' USB wifi adapter, which seems to be working with VMware and kali...

id like to host a wifi (unsecure) off my laptop using my my home wifi (secured) so people will join it, then i can use metasploit/armitage to gain control to their systems, like you do with other people on your network?

so i sort of want to set up my own network which i can attack other users through? MANY THANKS!

Based on your description, you are trying to do this for malicious intent. We are not here to teach you how to steal people's identities and credit cards which can and will get you in a lot of trouble.

NOOOO, I want to show others how careful they must be when connecting to such types of WiFi, and then show them what happens when they make that mistake...

Quote Originally Posted by Saulokillo11 View Post
    NOOOO, I want to show others how careful they must be when connecting to such types of WiFi, and then show them what happens when they make that mistake...
    Just don't. If you want to learn how things happen i suggest you to make a virtual lab and test everything there. Playing with people's personal information what so ever is illegal, does not matter what are your intentions.