when i inter the command apt-get install dhcp3-server or isc-dhcp-server i got error

Code:
apt-get install isc-dhcp-server
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree       
Reading state information... Done
You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 wpscrackgui : Depends: gambas3-runtime (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-runtime (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-gb-image (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-gb-image (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-gb-gui (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-gb-gui (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-gb-form (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-gb-form (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-gb-desktop (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
               Depends: gambas3-gb-desktop (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
so i try PwnSTAR script to be sure if i have the dhcp installed the result was
Need to install isc-dhcp-server

i just done the updating my kali using those commands

Code:
~# apt-get update
~# apt-get dist-upgrade
well after the update still have the same problem any solution to fix it ?