Thread: dhcp-server install error

Question dhcp-server install error

when i inter the command apt-get install dhcp3-server or isc-dhcp-server i got error

Code:
    apt-get install isc-dhcp-server
    Reading package lists... Done
    Building dependency tree       
    Reading state information... Done
    You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     wpscrackgui : Depends: gambas3-runtime (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-runtime (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-gb-image (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-gb-image (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-gb-gui (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-gb-gui (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-gb-form (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-gb-form (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-gb-desktop (>= 3.0.90) but it is not going to be installed
                   Depends: gambas3-gb-desktop (< 3.99.0) but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
    so i try PwnSTAR script to be sure if i have the dhcp installed the result was
    Need to install isc-dhcp-server

i just done the updating my kali using those commands

Code:
    ~# apt-get update
    ~# apt-get dist-upgrade
    well after the update still have the same problem any solution to fix it ?

i already fix the error

the fix command

apt-get -f install