Thread: After installing LVM encrypted drive, One or more block devices are holding /dev/dm-0

After installing LVM encrypted drive, One or more block devices are holding /dev/dm-0

Hello,

After I installed Kali Linux 1.0.7 with LVM full encryption on SSD, I CAN boot into my linux. However, when I tried to open the SSD- I get the "Unable to mount 120 GB Unrecognized One or more block devices are holding /dev/dm-0" I cannot mount it through the 'Computer' window as well.

I looked around the forum, there was many threads similar to this, some of them with no resolution or it was related to the issue where the user cannot boot into the OS. However in this case- I can boot in the OS and view the files and folders under 'File System'.

During the installation- I have used LVM full encrpytion installation and the all option for all the partition to be in one (beginner option).

Any guidance on this is much appreciated. I do apologize if this question has been repeated many times. Thank you!

Is there no fix for this? Please help. Thank you.