Thread: Can't Connect to Wireless Netwrok - Bad Password

Can't Connect to Wireless Netwrok - Bad Password

Hi, Im new to Kali Linux and I have big problem with Wireless Network and I hope someone here can help me to fix it. I searched the forum and some YouTube videos but none of them fix my problem or maybe I don’t enough digging. Let me explain a little bit about situation:
    1. install latest version of kali linux on virtual box with host machine ( Window 8.1 – Laptop with one Ethernet and one wireless network) 2.plug-in USB wifi Card (alfa awus036h)
    When I use airmon-ng and airodump I can use wlan1 without problem and find all network around me.but when I try to use wcid with wlan1 , after scanning and find any network , for example my AccessPoint Network and I enter my password in setting , start to process and reach to validating authentication and after a while give me “bad password” connection failed. My wifi card disappear, when I try to scan again ,give me error “no wireless card found” . but I use command “ifconfig” and find wlan1 in my list but not working anymore on wcid.
    I really appreciate if someone here help me to fix this error. I just want to directly connect my wireless network to my accesspoint.

i found answer on another topic , but something else happen right now I install kali on another computer (not virtual machine) . connected to wireless without problem and I can ping 4.2.2.4 or 8.8.8.8 but can't ping google.com or any other website . I can't see any web at all.