Thread: how i did Fix it - Oh no! Something has gone wrong

Lightbulb how i did Fix it - Oh no! Something has gone wrong

Hi first of all you need to forgive me for my bad English!
    i have this killer Problem when you try to start Kali Linux after installing it on PC Oh No something went wrong
    First, i did the installation from DVD and after I finished installing it I got this message *Oh no! Something has gone wrong *
    Then i did try from USB and The same Problem Still here
    And by the way, before trying to install it in the hard disk it was not working from Live CD or USB
    Whenever the system tries to load it take about 3 minutes trying to find a drive for some USB device
    SO I was installing it the right way but the problem is with my hardware ...
    and as I saw in the loading time it keeps trying to load some files for USB device so I disconnect all the USB Device but yet I still get the same message ...

the problem comes from a USB card reader that is connected to the motherboard
    after I did remove the cable of that card reader from the motherboard the system "Kali Linux" started fine and I did many restarts to be sure that its working and yes it's working

This is the Device that was making This problem
    All in One USB 2.0 Card Reader
    more about it here https://kalitut.com/fix-kali-linux-something-wrong/

So for everyone who facing this Problem try removing all USB device and if you have any card reader remove it too
    i hope this will work for you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KaliTut; 2020-10-16 at 16:23.