Thread: Reaver gets stuck at Sending identity response

Reaver gets stuck at Sending identity response

When i try crack WPS i got stuck on Sending identify response .

[+] Waiting for beacon from 64:68:0C:59:2C:9A
    [+] Switching mon0 to channel 3
    [+] Associated with 64:68:0C:59:2C:9A (ESSID: WLAN_23)
    [+] Trying pin 12345670
    [+] Sending EAPOL START request
    [+] Received identity request
    [+] Sending identity response

how fix it ?

In some cases there is no solution however:
    Try Ctrl-c and restart reaver a few times and see if you get some pins. Look for a program called varmacreaver.sh in these forums, the download may still be available. It will run reaver against the target, then shut down, change the mac address and start the attack again. There are other programs, the latest is auto-reaver but you will have to download the program and rewrite it for kali-linux. The steps are in the blog. If you use auto-reaver you will have attack more then one AP. We are testing auto-reaver in kali-linux1.07 as we speak. Our results are mixed but interesting.
    Finally you might explore ReVdK3-r1. We tested the first version but have yet to explore the newer versions possibilites. You can read thru the blogs yourself. And off course our teams wish you good luck.

MTB

what is the syntax your using? what commands are you doing with reaver?

Quote Originally Posted by mmusket33 View Post
    In some cases there is no solution however:
    Try Ctrl-c and restart reaver a few times and see if you get some pins. Look for a program called varmacreaver.sh in these forums, the download may still be available. It will run reaver against the target, then shut down, change the mac address and start the attack again. There are other programs, the latest is auto-reaver but you will have to download the program and rewrite it for kali-linux. The steps are in the blog. If you use auto-reaver you will have attack more then one AP. We are testing auto-reaver in kali-linux1.07 as we speak. Our results are mixed but interesting.
    Finally you might explore ReVdK3-r1. We tested the first version but have yet to explore the newer versions possibilites. You can read thru the blogs yourself. And off course our teams wish you good luck.

MTB
    Thanks for Answer , i test all of them but not work , i have this issue just for One Access Point . is it possible if i change My Wireless card it be work ? i now use ALFA AWUS036H ,

Quote Originally Posted by Defaultzero View Post
    what is the syntax your using? what commands are you doing with reaver?
    i using Common commands for Reaver like reaver -i mon0 -b xx:xx:xx:xx -vv but it stuck on Sending identify response

it seems no idea ...