Hi,

didn't want to create multiple threads for these 3 things, so i put everything into this one.

So, first:

1. is there a possibility, to let the GPU execute a command? In my case it's aircrack. I want my GPU (AMD Radeon R9 270X OC) to crack a wpa2 pass without dictionary but with crunch, so I'm bruteforcing. The command I used so far is
Code:
crunch 8 20 abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789 (and so on) | aircrack-ng --bssid (...) -w- (cap file)
My CPU reaches around 5500 k/s and around 50 khash/s when mining Scrypt coins.
My GPU reaches 444 khash/s so i think it would also be a lot faster when it would work for aircrack - dont you think?

The best would be, if i could tell the CPU (Core i7 2600K) to do the crunch part, and my GPU to do the aircrack part. Is that possible? On my laptop Kali is installed on a partition and on my pc I'm booting from a DVD (for better performance than in a vm).

2. I saw, that I can get a handshake with a wrong password! I changed the wifi pass on my Android to crack it faster but didnt typed in the new one in my iPod. My iPod tried to connect (with a wrong pass) and I got a handshake! Is this an invalid handshake or what? I also tested to connect to a wifi i was never connected with and dont have got the pass - while trying to connect with the wrong pass there was also a handshake. Whats that??

3. I'm planning to install Kali on Android using Linux Deploy on my Note 3 or my Moto G (too if i think i dont even need to test it on the Moto cauz bcmon obviously also doesnt work on it (unsupported chip)). Do you think it would work, if i would buy such http://www.amazon.de/Micro-Adapter-S...+3+usb+adapter a thing for my Note and put my usb wifi adapter in there? So do you think i can finally use it in bcmon or even airmon in Kali?

Thank you

Cheers