I am running some tests with a cap file I created with aircrack. I captured a handshake with one of the wireless networks and converted it into a file that hashcat can understand. I have the latest version of oclhashcat downloaded (1.21), and the fglrx AMD catalyst drivers installed (the ones from the ubuntu repositories, I can download and install the official ones if necessary but it only seems that it's a compiling issue). I have an AMD ATI HD 5700 series. whenever I run this command
Code:
./oclHashcat64.bin -m 2500 -a3 ../virus-08.hccap ?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d?d --force pause
I get this output
Code:
oclHashcat v1.21 starting...

Device #1: Juniper, 512MB, 850Mhz, 10MCU

Hashes: 1 hashes; 1 unique digests, 1 unique salts
Bitmaps: 8 bits, 256 entries, 0x000000ff mask, 1024 bytes
Applicable Optimizers:
* Zero-Byte
* Single-Hash
* Single-Salt
* Brute-Force
Watchdog: Temperature abort trigger set to 90c
Watchdog: Temperature retain trigger set to 80c
Device #1: Kernel ./kernels/4098/m2500.Juniper_1214.3_1214.3.kernel not found in cache! Building may take a while...

ERROR: clBuildProgram() -11
I want to know how I can make the hashcat program work. Remember I am using the fglrx drivers from the repositories (installing them in some operating systems is sometimes more effective than the official ones, the official ones don't seem to kick in because I can still hear the fan roaring, and the screen goes black and never shows a picture or anything).