Hi,
I first installed Kali as a virtual machine on VMWare (host Win 7), but couldn't get connection to me wireless card, so I decided to remove OpenSuse from my multiboot installation with Windows 7, clean up space on the hard drive and install Kali instead. Everything went well with the OpenSuse removal, boot loader modification and Kali graphical installation. I followed two almost identical descriptions on setting up the partitions for Kali and the installation went flawless until the end. But after a restart there is no GRUB boot loader window. Instead the machine boots directly into Windows 7. I have tried this process several times, but with the same result. I had even to use the Windows 7 repair disk, since I unfortunately killed the MBR. After cleaning up that mess, I started over with the installation, but never get the GRUB to work. Any idea what to do (except installing Windows 7 and all software again - last option) next or what I'm doing wrong? Is there a way to look inside GRUB and actually see if all OS are listed?
It would also be great if someone could help after a successful Kali/GRUB installation on how to encrypt the different drives/partitions. I would like to encrypt the Windows 7 installation using bitlocker and the TPM 1.2, but what about the Kali installation. Can this be done with the bitlocker as well or do I have to choose the encryption option during the Kali installation. Sorry, many questions at once, but hopefully someone can help!
Thanks in advance!

Saludos,

Peter