I've always wondered this but:

I know kali-rolling is testing.
I'm ASSUMING kali-dev is the equivalent of sid/unstable and that kali-bleeding-edge would be congruent to experimental/rc-buggy.

But what is the difference between the *-only repos, like kali-only vs kali, or kali-rolling-only vs kali-rolling, etc.? Does that just mean that it only includes Kali-related packages such as pentesting programs, and not the other Wheezy, Jessie, Sid, etc., packages that are all in the standalone repo from debian? In other words, would using, let's say, testing/jessie from debian along with kali-rolling-only equate to using kali-rolling, with all the testing packages from kali, but with ALL the more in-depth packages from debian which are left out for simplicity's sake in the kali-rolling archive? Because I've had instances where using wheezy for instance, with kali-only, leads it to not have all dependencies for Kali-related packages, but then using Kali not kali-only, withOUT wheezy, would also not include some wheezy packages from debian's repos themselves. And I wanna keep duplicates to a minimum. I'm mainly wondering what the difference between the kali-only/kali-dev-only/kali-rolling-only repos are as opposed to the NON-only repos, and if Kali-dev is the kali equivalent of Debian's sid, and if not, then with what?

thanks in advance.