Thread: Nexus 7 2013 Lte

Nexus 7 2013 Lte

Could any one else who has installed on this nexus please confirm for me if the BadUSb MITM works for you. I'm having troubles.

https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...-t-work-for-me

Is this the same problem your having?

Quote Originally Posted by skycrazy View Post
    Could any one else who has installed on this nexus please confirm for me if the BadUSb MITM works for you. I'm having troubles.
    Hi,

Worked for me against Win7.

Using the nexus 7 2013 4g lte?

Using the nexus 7 2013 4g lte?
    Hi,

Yep. I did test using the N5 , N7 2013 - wifi only, N7 2013 - wifi + gsm

hi.
    I've followed the video exactly. I'm just having no luck at all. I'm wondering if I've messed the install up some where. Could you tell me have you made any changes or did it work straight away. Could you also tell me when you did the HID attack did you have to have MTP enabled. Only works for for me if its enabled. startin to look like ive messed up some where. Windows does pick up in device manager rndis network adapter, When nexus is connected. the rdnis0 in badusb maybe it should be some thing else prehaps. should i be running any services with it. Absolutely lost and on the verge of a reinstall

@skycrazy,

Everything worked as it is into the Nethunter Web Panel.
    The MTP was disabled.
    Try to reinstall the Nethunter maybe it some sort of bug.

Think that's probably the best solution , which base rom did you use , much appreciate your advice and help.

Think that's probably the best solution , which base rom did you use , much appreciate your advice and help.
    I did used the original one that came with the N7.

Totally reinstalled and same result. Lost for ideas now..All seems to go fine windows picks it up but Gateway never changes. Could be a problem with dns/dnsmasq?

I'm having the same issue with the nexus 7 2013 wifi only, The default gateway never changes and tcpdump does not see the interface "rndis0" as up. When I run a ifconfig command, it doesn't see this interface up either.

Shastacoop13 have a look at nethunter github. Issue 32. There's a temp fix that worked for me. But only if I run badusb from terminal and tcpdump -i usb0 from terminal. Basically 2013 lte nexus uses usb0 instead of rndis0. I think a fix is planned for The future. I didn't have much success with the other fix mentioned in the forum, but works fine from terminal with the method in issue 32. As always I'm happy to be corrected.