Thread: HID Keyboard Attack development

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi muts,

Here is the keyseed.py script modified. It has not been tested fully from the interface but by forcing the locale in the script it works well (needs to adjust the AltGr modifier key scancode though), since I'm not familiar with all the chain from php to this script in order to pass the right argument. As this was the more tedious task I prefer to give out the code, in case of someone has time in the next week to have a look to.

Also, the code for the SDL application outputing the correct scancode is attached. Beware : A and a will output the same scancode value. The modifier needs to be added in the keyseed.py.
    keyseed.zip
    Source.zip
    Note:
    On a french keyboard, the Ctrl+Alt+Key is required to type in some special characters (ex: []@\`). The modifier I used before does not seems to work. I removed those to avoid inputting trash. Though, considering the possibility for multiple layout, it has to be taken in account that all characters might not be acceptable for HID typing on different layout than US (unless, for the french layout case, that someone came up with the right scancode for the AltGr key).
    Last edited by aemaeth2501; 2014-10-08 at 15:17. Reason: Changed keyseed.py after bug resolution (tests on FR system)