Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HID Keyboard Attack development

Hi binkybear,

Here is a final version for the FR layout dictionnary (I finally found the AltGr modifier, equivalent to Ctrl+Alt). keyseed.zip
    Though, I removed 2 characters from it : the ~ and ` as they have tendecy to mangle the next character (both require a space to be printed). Ex: '`'then 'a' gives ''.
    As those might not be used in payload delivery, it is not an issue imho.

I cannot test on windows XP and 8 thoug (to understand how the cmd is popped principally).

Regarding integration to the UI, any information about the status of the Android application replacing the webserver ?

Note: In the previous post, do not forget to integrate the following lines at the end of the new dictionnary :
    Code:
    "\x0a": "\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x28\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00",
    "\x0d": "\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x28\\x00\\x00\\x00\\x00"

NetHunter Master
    Hey aemaeth2501,

Thanks for the update, I pushed your changes to the french-keyboard branch on the github repo. One thing that prevents me from merging into the main branch is figuring out how to incorporate both layouts (EN/FR) into Nethunter. I'm unsure if we need to make two separate keyseed. Maybe have two layout files then copy each to keyseed.py on selection? Any thoughts?

The android application is still being worked on but I imagine "soon" is a good answer.

Hi binkybear,

The best would be to have a dropdown list in the php page, as for the OS selection (win7/win8). I did not made this since I could not find the php page corresponding (and lack of time). Indeed, this is why I used dictionnary feature in the latest keyseed.py file, and change the signature of the method to pass also the locale as parameter (for the moment, "us" or "fr").

(I promise, if I succeed at my OSCP exam and find time, I'll learn git and use it to facilitate your work)

Keep the good work !

Hi guys it seems you are all working on the keyboard type support.
    In related to the playloads, is that possible to allow us programming the payloads by ourselves? And we can select different payloads from web panel to launch on the target.
    Further more, by trade nexus device as USB storage, the payloads can execute certain program stored in nexus and launch on target machine (like mimikatz) and the result of execution can be save in nexus.

Hi and thanks for aemaeth2501 and binkybear. I going to trying compile Source.cpp because i want make spanish hid-keyboard and i give this compilation error. Help please:

Code:
    root@LINUX:~/Descargas# i686-w64-mingw32-gcc source.cpp 
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x23): undefined reference to `_SDL_Init'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x57): undefined reference to `_SDL_CreateWindow'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x75): undefined reference to `_SDL_CreateRenderer'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x8c): undefined reference to `_SDL_RWFromFile'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x9c): undefined reference to `_SDL_LoadBMP_RW'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0xb1): undefined reference to `_SDL_CreateTextureFromSurface'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0xbf): undefined reference to `_SDL_FreeSurface'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0xea): undefined reference to `_SDL_SetRenderDrawColor'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0xf7): undefined reference to `_SDL_WaitEvent'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x132): undefined reference to `_SDL_DestroyTexture'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x13d): undefined reference to `_SDL_DestroyRenderer'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x148): undefined reference to `_SDL_DestroyWindow'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x14d): undefined reference to `_SDL_Quit'
    /tmp/cc0ug0wH.o:source.cpp:(.text+0x17e): undefined reference to `_SDL_GetKeyName'
    /usr/lib/gcc/i686-w64-mingw32/4.6/../../../../i686-w64-mingw32/lib/../lib/libmingw32.a(lib32_libmingw32_a-crt0_c.o): In function `main':
    /build/mingw-w64-RGpMuZ/mingw-w64-2.0.3/build/i686-w64-mingw32/all/mingw-w64-crt/../../../../mingw-w64-crt/crt/crt0_c.c:18: undefined reference to `_WinMain@16'
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Hi discipuloosho,

To be able to compile this Source, you have to setup correctly the SDL 2 library. There is plenty of tutorials on how to perform this on Linux (I did it on Windows, using VS Express).
    You might find a sarting lead here : http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...e-sdl-in-linux.

Thanks very much @aemaeth2501 . Here aemaeth2501's keymap program compiled for Win_x86 and for Linux_x64:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9y8n0zeq0...XeEnOquFa?dl=0

Aemaeth2501, your windows's program shows altgr modifier as 0xE6 as rigth alt, but the linux version shows it as 0x6A as F15.

Quote Originally Posted by discipuloosho View Post
    Aemaeth2501, your windows's program shows altgr modifier as 0xE6 as rigth alt, but the linux version shows it as 0x6A as F15.
    Hi,

Regarding the AltGr case, I noticed odd behaviour too (considered as LCtrl+LAlt). I finally found that the modifier's scancode is 0X05, and tested it against specific characters ('@' for example, but also '[',']', etc) and this modifier output the correct character.

Globally, the program outputs "base scancodes" => modifier should set after (I used the excel file for this purpose)

Ok ok. but @binkybear don't already support for your keyseed.py file in github project. True?