Hey Everyone,

I have Lenovo X230 laptop with OCZ Vertex 3 250G SSD drive, 4G RAM and Intel pro abgn wireless with ASUS USB-N13 abgn packet injection wifi card. This system is my pentesting unit that I had BT5 R3 dual booting with Win 7. Both OS were 64bit. I replaced the BT5 R3 with Kali by deleting the BT5 R3 partition and formating to become my root with ext4 filesystem. Once completed and rebooted the boot loader menu showed both OS. Booted into Kali and tested wireless using the internal intel and it was already working. Next plug in USB N13 and drivers autoloaded. Tested injection and works too. Unlike BT5 R3 when I shutdown and power back up kali actually remembers my wifi connection and auto connects. So far this Linux OS has been the best out of the box and with all the tools to pentest. The only item I did not test was the camera that's built into the laptop. I will test and post back to this thread.

If anyone want a nice size hardware that works then look into the lenovo x230 and get ASUS USB-N13 adapter for wireless pentesting.