Thread: Is MultiPyInjector Shellcode Injection of the SET working for anyone?

Question Is MultiPyInjector Shellcode Injection of the SET working for anyone?

Hi,

i tried to get the MultiPyInjector Shellcode Injection from SET to work but it always produces the same msf.exe (checked with diff) no matter what input i give it.

Also tried to download the new 5.0 and start from there but it gave the same results.

Is it working for anyone?

thx
    aru

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by aru View Post
    Hi,

i tried to get the MultiPyInjector Shellcode Injection from SET to work but it always produces the same msf.exe (checked with diff) no matter what input i give it.

Also tried to download the new 5.0 and start from there but it gave the same results.

Is it working for anyone?

thx
    aru
    Hi,

I don't get how the MultiPyInjector is working when using it as .exe payload.
    But I believe two files are generated when using the MultiPyInjector option with SET :
    - msf.exe --> the payload
    - meterpreter.alpha --> the alphanumeric shellcode (I believe the difference is there)

To make it work, you have to execute msf.exe with the alphanumeric shellcode as an argument (inside meterpreter.alpha).

In a shell it give you something like this :
    msf.exe \xfc\xe8\x89\x00\x00\x00\x60\..\..\etc..

Then "it works" : msf.exe display itself in the Windows process list without crashing.

The problem is, the window shell remain open after this... :/
    I don't get how to execute it without having to open a window shell and copy/paste the alphanumeric shellcode.
    And I don't get how persistance mode is possible for the same reason :/

Please anyone help ...?

(Sorry for my bad english, still learning )

Thx