Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 70

Thread: adstar Wordlist Generator v1.0

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    241
    my idea of "repeat" was that the re-occurence of a character in ADDITION to the original character..i see your point there though.... i will add some adjustment to the help menu to carlify this..
    I am not a native english speaker and my english is so-so... I can misunderstand a lot of things

    .i can modify the program to neglect the IOError messages after successfully finding the pass and the piping stopped...are you willing to test for me? if yes...send me a private message..i will send a modified program so that you can test for IOError solution!
    For sure!
    I will send you a MP.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125
    dats cool...i just added some more codes to the program decided to define it as verson 1.1....try this link..instead of MP try this link for download...

    http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/89538334/file.html

    i tested the piping process it worked fine with me but i would be grateful if you test..
    Also i added a complement to "kcdtv" in the "HOW TO" file for the bringing the IOError issue to my attention

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    241
    It worked fine with me too : no more "broken pipe error message" and the program stops cleanly when the key is recovered



    Also i added a complement to "kcdtv" in the "HOW TO" file for the bringing the IOError issue to my attention
    That's very kind
    Cheers

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125
    TO:kcdtv
    cheers!

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    68
    Hi,

    I have issue when I tried to run it. after ran ./adstar.sh, it successful moved the file. when I tried adstar then command not found. or Even python adstar.py
    python: can't open file 'adstar.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

    please help,

    Thank you,
    Where is the darn "any key" key?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    133
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoor View Post
    Hi,

    I have issue when I tried to run it. after ran ./adstar.sh, it successful moved the file. when I tried adstar then command not found. or Even python adstar.py
    python: can't open file 'adstar.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

    please help,

    Thank you,
    Hi thepoor.

    Look at to your parent directory plus /root/adstar/
    adstar.tar extracts it's contents to your current directory plus /root/adstar/ take a look:
    Code:
    root@kali:~# tar xvf adstar.tar
    root/adstar/adstar
    root/adstar/adstar.sh
    root/adstar/adstar-HOW TOS.txt
    root@kali:~# cd /root/root/adstar
    root@kali:~/root/adstar# pwd
    /root/root/adstar
    @repzeroworld
    My friend, maybe it's a good idea to change adstar.tar to extract it's contents to parent directory plus adstar folder and not /root/adstar/
    Security always begins with personal responsibility. - quietman7

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_the_Greek View Post
    Hi thepoor.

    Look at to your parent directory plus /root/adstar/
    adstar.tar extracts it's contents to your current directory plus /root/adstar/ take a look:
    Code:
    root@kali:~# tar xvf adstar.tar
    root/adstar/adstar
    root/adstar/adstar.sh
    root/adstar/adstar-HOW TOS.txt
    root@kali:~# cd /root/root/adstar
    root@kali:~/root/adstar# pwd
    /root/root/adstar
    @repzeroworld
    My friend, maybe it's a good idea to change adstar.tar to extract it's contents to parent directory plus adstar folder and not /root/adstar/
    I was trying to compress all file into .tar file but i notice that .tar file is placing the adstar folder in a "/root" folder...any ideas Nick on the command line you use to compress..? it could be my command line arguments i am using to compress....

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    68
    Thank you, repzeroworld.

    I tried you what show but still having issue

    root@Th3P00r:~/root/adstar# bash '/root/root/adstar/adstar.sh'
    Successful!....
    To use adstar type 'adstar <command line>' in terminal!
    root@Th3P00r:~/root/adstar# adstar
    bash: adstar: command not found
    root@Th3P00r:~/root/adstar# python adstar.py
    python: can't open file 'adstar.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory


    Please give some pointer...
    Where is the darn "any key" key?

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by thepoor View Post
    Thank you, repzeroworld.

    I tried you what show but still having issue

    root@Th3P00r:~/root/adstar# bash '/root/root/adstar/adstar.sh'
    Successful!....
    To use adstar type 'adstar <command line>' in terminal!
    root@Th3P00r:~/root/adstar# adstar
    bash: adstar: command not found
    root@Th3P00r:~/root/adstar# python adstar.py
    python: can't open file 'adstar.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory


    Please give some pointer...
    instead of navigating to the adstar directory and executing script..try dragging adstar.sh script into terminal and tell me if this works

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by repzeroworld View Post
    instead of navigating to the adstar directory and executing script..try dragging adstar.sh script into terminal and tell me if this works
    got it I been doing it wrong... we have to run adstar <command>

    root@Th3P00r:~# adstar -h
    usage: adstar [-h] [-o [OUTPUT_PATH]] [-b BEGINING_OF_WORD] [-e END_OF_WORD]
    -s STRING -l WORD_LENGTH [-r REPEAT_A_CHARACTER]

    adstar v1.1 wordlist generator. Created by: repzeroworld


    Thank you, repzeroworld, for the awesome generator.
    Where is the darn "any key" key?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •