Thread: Screenshots takn after installiing Kali inside VMPlayer(Wkstn8) revealed these issues

Screenshots takn after installiing Kali inside VMPlayer(Wkstn8) revealed these issues

I saw at
    clicking this thread what looked like a pretty simplified way to install direct into VMPlayer, so I gave it a shot.

In a nutshell,
    after the install, I logged in,etc etc.. began tooling around, dabbling a bit.. like anyone would ordinarily do...
    and I began to see stuff like these samples (4) screenshots ....

Let me know what I can do to quickly resolve these issues...
    Please... it would be such a big help... very appreciated....

Applications>Accessories>Root Terminal .... gives you this screenshot... this is getting irritating..

[B]..........WHERE...IN...THE...WORLD....DID...MY...ICO NS...GO...?..?..?........[/B]

Yea, this is getting really irritating....

Here's what happens when I just try to open Ice Weasel... as a test.. just out of curiosity....

You probably saw this one coming...... but I'm a slow learner I guess.... cuz I didn't.... tsk..

Ah..well......so, anyway....(slapping palms down onto thighs...grimacing..)

Hey now... wouldn't that P1$$ you 0fF..? ?
    I tried to open "Terminal" also clicking its icon, located next to Ice Weasel web browser icon, at toolbar top of screen area, just to the right of main menus... no dice...

Hey man...listen,...so... I'm not a real Linux or Debian type... just wanna Kali.. I got turned onto it after I played around a little on BackTrack 5 R3 and BT 3... and so there you are... and this is where I'm stuck....

If you have any advice for me... I'd appreciate it a lot... because I don't know off the top of my head how to get around this with no Terminal.... no Ice Weasel.... or not even an Update Manager...
    since I'm really mostly a novice at this...

I would really appreciate it,,, so thanks a bunch...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<

P.S.
    I can only post a maximum of (4) screenshots, according to a pop-up flag I just had onscreen.
    These are a few of the more obvious ----- I extracted about 10 of these from a quick screenrecorder clip I made when I saw this crapola ..... if you want you can see the whole set at this gallery (no password required, or gimmick) .....
    http://imgbox.com/g/H84yam22f9
    Attached Images Attached Images