I have been tinkering with the problem and have a partial solution for anyone who is experiencing similar difficulties. I dug around and found the file keyseed.py in /sdcard/files/modules. Inside this file is a bunch of keystroke configuration stuff for the python script; the particular line of interest in the file was this (inside the win7cmd_elevated() block):

print '''echo --left-ctrl --left-shift --return | hid-keyboard /dev/hidg0 keyboard'''

This line should tell cmd to run as admin, the following line confirms the UAC prompt:

print '''echo --left-alt y | hid-keyboard /dev/hidg0 keyboard'''

For some reason, these lines are not firing off when the admin box is checked on my web UI, I tried the commands manually while in the /system/xbin directory (the location of the hid-keyboard program). I found that the commands worked fine in this fashion, except I had to add a preliminary ./ to the filename (as expected).

echo --left-ctrl --left-shift --return | ./hid-keyboard /dev/hidg0 keyboard

When I did this it ran just fine and executed the currently entered program in admin mode. I was also able to confirm the UAC dialog in this way. This made me think that perhaps I needed a full path to HID keyboard in the keyseed file. I modified the hid-keyboard path to be absolute, but it did not help, so I switched it back.

So in conclusion, I am not sure why the automated Web UI is not properly launching UAC escalation, but the hid-keyboard program should be sufficient to write any number of short bash scripts to get the job done; then launch these however you please. Quick and dirty, but seems to be working; I welcome any pros out there to school me on the right way to do it

I'll wrap up with a short bash example:

echo --left-meta | /system/xbin/hid-keyboard /dev/hidg0 keyboard
echo c m d | /system/xbin/hid-keyboard /dev/hidg0 keyboard
echo --left-ctrl --left-shift --return | /system/xbin/hid-keyboard /dev/hidg0 keyboard
echo --left-alt y | /system/xbin/hid-keyboard /dev/hidg0 keyboard

{Evil stuff here, run as admin}