Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [KERNEL] KaliNethunterLollipopKernel

@s3v3nh4cks - once it's ready we will announce it, there's no point in bumping threads with "is it ready yet".

Quote Originally Posted by muts View Post
    @s3v3nh4cks - once it's ready we will announce it, there's no point in bumping threads with "is it ready yet".
    @muts Sorry, wasn't my intention, was just asking how the progress was coming.

Exist one problem with dev/hidg* (virtuals keyboard and mouse) when plug via usb nethunter device on windows, kernel crash and i can't find the solution.

*************EDIT*********************

@binkybear , setenforce 1 must be removed from killkali file, exist problems with su command after killkali is executed.

************EDIT 2 ********************

For virtual keyboard and mouse ( /dev/hidg* ) work sucesfully must be turn on MTP or PTP transfers usb modes.
    Last edited by discipuloosho; 2014-12-16 at 03:27 PM.

NetHunter Master
    discipulossho - I will remove the setenforce 1. Thanks.

should I flash nethunter after flashing this kernel

NetHunter Master
    This kernel is for lollipop so unless you are a developer or are comfortable with building your own nethunter I would advise to wait.

Hello again boys, I am very happy because we have the best kernel made for nexus 5: ElementalX-N5 kernel, and NOW for our Kali Nethunter Nexus 5. This kernel works 2956800Hz (3 Ghz) per core, futher performance improvements (battery saving, undervolting, stable on overclock, and more) ..... that is, the best hammerhead kernel. Links in the first post.
    Last edited by discipuloosho; 2014-12-29 at 01:07 PM.

May i ask how to flash the custom kernel together with nethunter because i'm not used to flash a kernel seperately (I use Nexus-Root-Toolkit usually). And also everything in the README on github just explains how to build and compile a new kernel. Would it be enough to just install the flashable with TWRP? And should i do that before or after the installation of Nethunter 1.0.2?
    Last edited by BreakTheMesh; 2014-12-28 at 10:54 AM.

*********UPDATED**************

The flashable zip file and source links in first post.
    Last edited by discipuloosho; 2014-12-29 at 03:40 PM.

Ok, thanks. I assume that i have to flash the kernel after Nethunter because NH has its own kernel which is installed together with NH, right?